Sunday, October 5, 2014

Collecticon 2014 - Got a little bored when I was there last time.

Frankly, I got a little bored at Collecticon 2014. *sigh* They used to have this event on Robinson's Place Ermita, so I was wondering why are they having it now here in SM Megamall? (Someone suggested it has something to do with a mooncake festival). 

Anyway, I paid P100.00 for the entrance, and... 
Ok,  maybe I'm not more into Gundam model kits and I didn't find any ToyBiz 1/6 Gandalf figure (bummer!). It is not as big as those other toys and collection conventions, so why should I expect too much?

They seem to be promoting Doraemon. Yup, they got a Doraemon collection booth, which is almost facing the entrance. There was also a contest (I think) of building a Gundam model and some lectures on how to paint your Gundam model. Cosplayers, comics artists, pre-painted figures and 1/6 figure conversions, kits, spare parts…

Ok, I got some pictures of the event so just check it out yourself.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }, 10);
netoops blog