Friday, February 12, 2021

Ugbo Street Food!

I am not familiar with Ugbo St. on Velasquez, Tondo, Manila until I saw the documentary film about the "Tumbong Soup." So one day I went to the said street and was surprised that not only will I find the soup, but much, much more.

Wow! The place is a food kiosk heaven!




There's so many food stalls on Ugbo Street, I forgot to count and there are choices for everyone: Barbeques, shawarmas, sweet desserts, milk teas, hamburgers, ice creams, some heavy meals - you name it. And the good thing about it is that they are easy on your budget.

I found the eatery that I was looking for but sadly, they already run out of the tumbong soup. I should have come earlier. The best time is 5:30PM so you could do some food tripping - as long as your stomach can handle it. I assume that before the pandemic, the place is 24 hours but due to the Covid Pandemic, most of the kiosk now closes at 10 PM or 12 AM. 

So come on, bring your family and friends and have some street feast on street foods at Ugbo. St. in Velasquez, Tondo. Just don't forget to wear your face mask and face sheild.

Have fun and be safe.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }, 10);
netoops blog