Friday, October 31, 2014

Bloggapalooza...er...

This is a late post. I dunno…. Maybe I still think that blogging is more of a diary, a web log than something like a TV commercial. Maybe because I don’t have the feel of promoting hotels, food, establishments - but what the heck. Times have changed.

Ok, it was almost 7PM when me and my friends arrived on SM Aura @ Bonifacio Global in Taguig so I guess the fun was almost over. No more loot bags hahaha! Most of the early birds have already grabbed them by that time.





I’ll just tell you guys something about this Blogapalooza.

According to the website “wheninmanila.com,” Blogapalooza is a community. It’s a link between big and small businesses who have something cool to share and the online community of people who love to share. Blogapalooza is a blogger event on crack! Lots of giveaways for the bloggers and online community and a chance for big and small businesses to present their product / brand / thingamajig to hundreds of influential bloggers and online social media influencer.

Ok… wanna know more? Then just visit their website by clicking HERE.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }, 10);
netoops blog