Friday, July 25, 2014

My Lady BS!

Movies in buses are such a bore…

I never even planned to watch that stupid movie when it was being shown, but then...

I was riding this bus from Manila to Sta. Cruz, Laguna when they start showing this movie called “My Lady Boss.” What the fuck! My Lady Boss? 

Oh shit! No choice, since I can't tell the driver to turn off the goddamn TV. 

So the movie is about what? It’s about a girl who needs a dick. That’s what you always get in Philippine movies. 

It’s not even worth any review or remarks. Instead of showing how a “lady boss” can become successful in a world surrounded by pigs and wolves, it depicts successful women must need to have a sausage stuffed in her mouth. 

TANGINA NAMAN NYAN? SINO BA ANG WRITER NG SHOW NA ITO? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... }, 10);
netoops blog